AIX will take responsibility for
The Company Secretary is the most senior administrative officer of a private or public company. Their role is to ensure that the company complies with all the standard financial and legal requirements required by law or regulation.
The risk of non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations raises a potential for adverse consequences for the Company and its officers. It is essential to know that your company is and remains in good standing, that business decisions are accurately implemented and that necessary changes can be effected in a straightforward and timely manner.
If requested by a client, AIX can offer assistance and support in taking records of board and committee meetings, scheduling of meetings, drafting of agendas and the circulation and the delivery of papers for board meetings, the arrangement and implementation of share transfers and changes in shareholding, dividend distributions and capital contributions.
As Company Secretary, AIX will take responsibility for:
- Maintaining the Company’s records
- Preparing and filing of returns at the Companies Registry
- Providing access to the Company’s records
- Routine changes such as a change in Directors or Shareholders
- Advising directors of filing and accounting deadlines
- Registration and filing with Tax Office, if required
- Registration and filing with the Employment and Training Board, if required
- Maintaining Payroll records, administering PAYE, Income Tax and Social Insurance payments, filings and records, if required
We can also assist with the dissolution and liquidation of companies which are dormant or no longer required, whether the closure of a single entity or the closure of multiple branch or representative offices and entities in Gibraltar or across a range of jurisdictions.
The need to maintain and document compliance with statutory corporate obligations is obvious, but the administrative burden can be onerous if you are unfamiliar with the rules and regulations. AIX will make the process as simple and as straightforward as possible for the directors.